CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Air Force 1/Jordan Fusions Overrated?

The following is only the opinion of Dan The Man. And are not the feelings of The Society of Sole as a whole.

So, am I the only one that thinks that those AF1/Jordan Fusion joints are getting a bit payed? First off I'm not that fond of Air Force 1's. I know that as a snkrhead that would sound like blasphemy. I have maybe 3 pair of AF1's. I have more of passion for J's. Now back to these wack ass ni**as that think they're the shit because they got those damn AF1/Jordan Fusions. Dude, come on? That's just lazy. The time and effort that you waste on getting them shit's, you could've got a bangin' ass pair of Retro J's or some exclusive AF1's and really had people breaking there necks trying to see what the fuck was on your feet. I will give you this. There are some hot Fusion joints out there. The Jordan III Fusions are by far the meanest ones out right now. I'm just not a AF1 fan. I know, I know. This sounds like I hate 'em. And I do. LOL. Naw. Seriously. I really wish that ni**az would really stop wearing them like they really got some hot shit on. 

P.S. Dear NIKE:
I'm apologize if it sounds like I'm dissing your precious attempt to do something amazing. I just don't like them. I would have did a Dunk/Jordan Fusion. Now, that's hot. And if it ever happens. I want my cut. LOL! No, Seriously. I want my cut. 

Sincerely Yours
Dan The Man 

"By Far the Meanest"

1 comments:

Sonya C. said...

They're not bad...as for a Dunk/Jordan fusion they may as well re-release the Jordan 1's for a second time this decade.